What is CRM
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It basically manages and analyses data on how a business interacts with it’s customers and how can it help to retain customers. WordPress is one of the faster growing platforms on the web today. A large number of business have setup there sites with WordPress CRM plugins to optimize there growth and managment.
Advantages of CRM
- DATA : CRMs can hold loads and loads of data for your business. But data alone is of no use unless you analyze is for your business’s growth. A good CRM helps you data analysis and visualizations.
- Better Customer Experience : The ultimate benefit for any CRM is the better overall customer experience that it provides.
- Accountability : It is easy to track the responsibilities of your employees towards the customer throughout it’s lifecycle and it is also easy to track when these responsibilities are not met.
Top 5 CRM plugins for WordPress
Downloads : 120,719
Active Installs : 6,000 +
Rating : 3.7 / 5
Price : FREE (Paid and Free addons also available)
This plugin claims to significantly improve the user management and helps you easily create contact forms. It expands the current WordPress user management by allowing you to add custom attributes for your users/customers and using them for functions like filtering and tracking correspondence.
If you feel the current features for the CRM plugin is not enough, you also have an option of various addons (both free and paid) to increase and customize the plugin functionality.
Some of the major features of this WordPress CRM plugin are :
- User filtering, editing and orgainization
- Custom user attributes
- Custom front-end Contact forms
- User list exporting
- Invoice Generation
WordPress-to-lead for Salesforce
Downloads : 64,068
Active Installs : 8,000 +
Rating : 4.3 / 5
Price : FREE
One of the most popular WordPress CRM plugins. WordPress-to-lead has over 8000 active installs and an impressive average rating of 4.3. This plugin integrates your WordPress site with your Salesforce CRM account. Entires made to your WordPress site are directly imported to your Salesforce account.
You can fully configure the form on your WordPress site and easily add it using a simple shortcode on your WordPress Post / Page. You can also insert the form in a widget in your sidebar.
Downloads : 2,602
Active Installs : 200 +
Rating : 5 / 5
Price : FREE (with Premium addons)
UkuuPeople claims to be an elegant solution to manage all your business’s human relations. It bundles all your contact data and tools together to easily manage your clients.
The WordPress CRM plugin keeps you on top with 4 essential elements : Touchpoints, Tribes, Integrations and Dashlets.
Some of the major features of UkuuPeople CRM plugin are :
- Manage and Track all customer activities
- Attach files to every client interaction
- View Upcoming schedule
- Mark services to your Team Members or employees
- Display all the data in a easy to view Dashboard
Downloads : 3,353
Active Installs : 300 +
Rating : 5 / 5
Price : FREE (Paid addons available)
Another popular WordPress CRM plugin, which claims to be more than just a CRM. The WP-CRM system provides an easy to understand interface similar to that of WordPress, to manage all your customers, projects and tasks. Unlike other CRMs it does not charge according to the number of records or number of customers. It offers unlimited customers and records to be added in the database.
There are also a few premium addons available for this plugin, to help you do more. Addons like invoicing, Customer Fields, Dropbox connect, Slack Notifications, Gravity Forms and many more are available for purchase with 3 licensing options, single site, 2-5 sites and unlimited site licence. The prices for these addons vary from $49.99 to $149.99 depending on the licence.
Downloads : N/A
Active Installs : N/A
Rating : N/A
Price : Starts at $100 / year
PreePoint reduces complexity by integrating several sales and marketing functions into a single service.It holds a very powerful query engine which brings together the data inside an easy to use UI.
Some of the key features that make PressPoint one of the best WordPress CRM plugins are :
- Have a single integrated Profile for each user
- Email campaigns and Autoresponders
- Content restriction based on user profiles
- Event scheduler
- E-commerce and donations integration
One Reply to “The Best WordPress CRM plugins for your Business”
Please can you add our CRM plugin to this list? We’re 1 year new and doing our best to revolutionise the stale WordPress CRM market 🙂
All the best