WP Project Manager (Free/Premium)
WP Project Manager allows you to move your management functions in-house as opposed to having to log in to an external site multiple times a day. WP project Manager have a premium upgrade that cost up to $199 (WP Project Manager Pro) which gives unlimited site support.
- Easily add projects to manage from inside WordPress
- Collaborate with team members based on their user levels
- Get an overview of your project list with a Calendar function
- You control user roles, assigning managers, co-workers, and clients
- Assign creators and limit project visibility
- See current project statuses
- Track milestones
- Archive completed projects
- See all files associated with a single project in one place.
Task Freak (Free)
TaskFreak free plugin is a WP version of an open source web application of the same name. This plugin allows you to manage tasks for yourself or within a group, company, association, etc., create projects or teams, then add tasks and assign rights to users.The administrator then can follow their progress through status. It also allows attachments and comments to the tasks, which can all be viewed from mobile devices.
- Easy to install
- Full integration with WordPress users and roles
- Create public and private projects
- Integrates seamlessly with your WP theme
- Users are associated to projects by WP roles
CollabPress is a collaboration tool that integrates with BuddyPress. You can add unlimited projects and tasks, and task management functionality to WordPress. Easily create/edit/delete projects and assign tasks to users.
- Unlimited projects, task lists, tasks, and comments
- It supports front-end shortcode.
- File upload on projects, task lists, task, and comments
- Email notifications for new tasks and comments
- Task due dates with a calendar view
- Uses built-in WordPress user accounts
S.P Project & Document Manager (Purchase)
You can organize, manage client, student & supplier documents and accounts, control individual documents, and select specific distribution of documents all in an easy to manage online process. As an administrator, Smarty Pants plugin gives you complete control over user access. You can upload files to each client and project page and get an overview of the last 50 client uploads.
Users at all levels can create projects according to your permission parameters. Clients can upload multiple files, delete files, and search for files by name.
Premium features include:
- Tag search
- Category management
- Custom notifications
- File auto delete
- Build your own form fields
- Advanced shortcodes
- User-created groups
- Thumbnail views
Project Tasks (Free)
It is a complete flexible Project Task Management System that helps you take control of all tasks when developing a WordPress Theme in a team or with a client.
- Gives overview of all tasks to manage them properly.
- Link each task to a specific object in WordPress.
- Suggest templates, shortcodes and posttypes already available on your apge to link your task to.
- Accessable from the WordPress Adminbar when browsing your WordPress site
- Project Tasks are also available from the the WordPress Admin that gives you an overview of all tasks and
IProject Web (Free)
Easy to use project management and task management software that helps to organize effective project team communication and project document tracking
- Advanced file management.
- Task status tracking.
- Task history tracking.
- Email notifications.
- Online help system.
- Advanced data filtering.
- Advance data navigating.
Freelancer is more than just basic project management that allow you to manage your clients as well as their projects. It’s an ideal solution for freelancer developers and designers that want an attractive design and dashboard.
- Set the integrated task timer
- Attach files to tasks.
- Update project statuses based on due dates.
- Get a view of your clients and their projects along with invoices.
- Filter and search for tasks.
- Customize e-mails using beautiful HTML templates.
2 Replies to “Best Project Management Plugins for WordPress”
very nice information. thank you for this.
Thanks for listing the plugins. What about a general project management software? I have used several software and finally found Fluxes.com who provides a free web based task management tool.